Interview with Beate Chelette
Beate Chelette (pronounced Bay-ah-tay shal-Let) immigrated here from Munich, Germany. Having held a senior and highly coveted position at Elle magazine, she realized that she had gone down the path of becoming who she really didn’t want to be.
Rebounding from a bad marriage, a massive recession, and a Southern California earthquake, Beate developed her Unapologetic Value Proposition.
She’s an expert at helping people through the simple-but-not-so-easy process of growing a business.
Key nuggets from this One Sharp Sword episode:
• Think about what you want to feel or experience; what do you want your customers to feel or
experience? What outcomes do you want for them.
○ Create the blueprint from there
○ Build out the foundation of your plan
○ Determine the “who,” what people you’ll want/need on your team
○ List out the other resources you’ll need
• What’s your idea? Why you? Why is the idea important? Who would buy it?
• What are you actually offering?
• What systems do you have and what do you need to implement?
• What team members do you need in place?
• Who do you need to become as the leader?
Get past fear to your strategies, your systems, and your authority.
Please find Beate at www.FiveStarSuccessBlueprint.com
And if you’d like a free “uncovery”/discovery session with her, go to www.UncoverySession.com
And find her on ALL social media at Beate Chelette.
Don’t forget to rate and comment on this episode.
Thank you so much for being here!