Interview with Tyler Horsley
Tyler moved through being in federal law enforcement to founding NuclearNetworking, a business growth company.
In this podcast you’ll get his insight and wisdom on what it takes to really own, and grow an organization. And you don’t have to be a business owner to learn something here.
Key takeaways and concepts worthy of consideration:
- Uncover and get clear about your USP - Unique Selling Proposition. It’s the “why you” out of the thousands of other people who have a thing.
- What is your “Scroll-Stopper?”
- Being online and mindlessly scrolling through stories, what makes someone stop and look at what you’re putting in front of them? What’s the image? What’s the language you’re using? And is it for the right person/target market?
- Don’t be afraid to Niche Down!!! You’re not everything to everyone!
- Go where your passion is and let that out! Let it out, follow it, and invite others to join you in that space.
Tyler is a great guy with a lot of wonderful insights. The interview time flew by. I think you’ll get a lot out of this.
Find Tyler at www.NuclearNetworking.com
Drop him a line at [email protected]
And get a free consult by sending an email of inquiry to [email protected]