Interview with Donnie Boivin
From dwarf goat farmer to business success coach… Donnie Boivin (pronounce Bo-veen) has what it takes to get s**t done.
Donnie is all about Business Freedom. He lives it and he teaches it. Here are some of the key lessons from our conversation today:
- You’ve got to get free of employee-mindset thinking
- You’ll come face-to-face with yourself; when that happens, you’re on the way to freedom
- You MUST take ownership of your life.
- Become Accountable vs. Blameful (I made that one up! Donnie liked it!)
- Business setbacks aren’t failures, they’re to remind you to get new skills.
- Logic might tell you to quit. You’ve got to be more stubborn than logic.
- Again, when you get to those hard moments, you’ve got to remember that you’re in Skill Acquisition Mode!
- YOU HAVE TO BE THE CHAMPION OF YOUR LIFE. No one else can do that for you!
Connect and get some free downloadable information at https://donnieboivin.com/